Crispy, fragrant and very tasty homemade salted cucumbers. At will in a jar to salted cucumbers you can add a little more cloves. If you strictly observe the proportions of the ingredients, the cucumbers are not sour and not salted. Such cucumbers can be stored in the refrigerator for 4-5 days without losing their “crispness”, but usually they don’t linger so much :)
How to cook homemade salted cucumbers
- Washed cucumbers trimmed on both sides.
- At the bottom of a 1.5-liter jar (or pots) spread out the leaves of horseradish, cherry and currant.
- Add dill umbrellas, peppercorns and peeled garlic cloves.
- Put cucumbers in a jar, shifting them a couple of times with cherry leaves. Put dill umbrellas on top of the jar.
- In a saucepan, boil a liter of water. Add salt and bay leaf, boil the brine for 10 minutes over low heat.
- Remove the bay leaf from the brine. Pour cucumbers with boiling brine to the very edges of the jar. Close the jar with a plastic lid and cool. Then put in the fridge. Depending on the size, salted cucumbers will be ready in a day or one and a half.
If it is marinade, then where is the vinegar? Vinegar is not added to salted cucumbers. What you cooked-rassol
And I want to treat, I adore him)))
Thank! When will the tomatoes and canned adjika?)))
The classic recipe for salted cucumbers with garlic and dill in the package
I want to start with the most common method. Almost everyone knows about him. Everything is done without brine, they themselves will give a lot of juice. But after you get them, your mouth will drool. That they emit a fragrance.
- Fresh cucumbers - 1 kg
- Salt - 3/4 tablespoon
- Fresh dill, cilantro - bunch
- Garlic - 5 cloves
1. First you need to wash the cucumbers. Then cut off the "ass" from both sides. Pierce them in several places with a fork, from two opposite sides, so they would be better to crack.
You can still, if desired, cut them into four slices. So they will salt out even faster.
2. Fold our vegetables in a plastic bag. Chop fresh greens with a knife and put them on top. Then squeeze the garlic through a press or just chop it finely.
3. Bundle the package and put it in the second package so that the juice that cucumbers give will not leak. Shake the bag properly so that the salt and garlic are evenly distributed inside. And leave at room temperature for 2-4 hours, periodically shaking them up.
5. In a few hours you will have on your table wonderful crunchy, tasty, salted cucumbers.
Crispy salted cucumbers in a jar. Quick recipe in 5 minutes
This is a super fast cooking method for our snacks. With the young potatoes, they will be just wonderful to combine, especially if you add sour cream. I think men will say that not only with a side dish, but with some kind of drinks too. Well, I can not disagree. Now, when fresh vegetables can be bought in stores at any time of the year, you can make them both in summer and in winter.
We need only:
- Fresh cucumbers - 2 pcs.
- Garlic - 2 cloves
- Bay leaf - 2-3 pcs.
- Dill - bunch
- Salt - 2/3 tsp
- Ground black pepper - 0.5 tsp
1. First, put the salt and pepper in the jar. Then break the laurel into several pieces, chop the garlic finely and also send it all to the jar.
2. Then chop the dill finely and fold it into the jar too. With cucumbers cut the ends, then cut into several slices and send there too. Then close the jar with a lid and shake for 3-5 minutes. For this occupation you can attract a husband.
Do not hammer the jar much with vegetables, you need space to shake it up better.
3. And after that, open the lid, lay out the treat in the dish and help yourself with the husband under the side dish. You can pour unrefined sunflower oil for taste.
Quick-step recipe for mineral water with gas
But I learned about this version relatively recently. And I can say that the cucumbers are wonderful. Consider only one thing - if you have salted mineral water, then the amount of salt should be slightly less. In general, try and evaluate!
- Cucumbers - 1 kg.
- Horseradish Sheet - 1 pc.
- Dill - bunch
- Garlic - 5-6 cloves
- Black Pepper Peas - Pinch
- Sparkling mineral water - 1 l.
- Salt - 2 tablespoons
- A mixture of dried Provencal herbs - 1 tsp.
1. Lay a sheet of horseradish on the bottom of the dish. Then on top of a sprig of dill. Then put peeled and coarsely chopped garlic, and black pepper peas.
2. Cut off the tips of the cucumbers and fold them on top so that they are pressed tightly against each other. You can still cut them in half lengths. Sprinkle with chopped dill. If desired, add any spices you like.
3. In a glass with mineral water, dissolve the salt, add Provence herbs there and mix. Pour them into the vegetables. Cover the dishes with a lid and refrigerate for about a day. After that you can try them.
How to make salted cucumbers in cold water
Another interesting option. According to this recipe, you can do both in a 3-liter can and in a saucepan. As you will be more convenient. And honestly, I like to cook most of all on this recipe. This is the taste I like the most. He reminds me of my childhood, when in the village my grandmother treated me to these crispy freshly salted green vegetables.
- Cucumbers - 2 kg.
- Horseradish leaf - 2-3 pcs.
- Currant leaves - 7-10 pcs.
- Dill umbrellas - 2-3 pcs.
- Tarragon - 2 sprigs
- Garlic - 5-8 pcs.
- Bay leaf - 2-3 pcs.
- Pepper - 10-15 pcs.
- Salt - 2 tablespoons with a slide
- Water - 1.5 liters.
Choose the number of ingredients to your taste.
Soak cucumbers in advance in ordinary cold water for one hour.
1. At the bottom of the pot or jar, first lay out the leaves of horseradish, then dill umbrellas. Then lay out the rest of the prepared leaves and greens. Place the garlic in two or three pieces on top. Then bay leaf and pepper. Cut the tips of cucumbers and place them on top of everything in a saucepan. Then put another umbrella of dill and a sheet of horseradish.
2. Pour water into the floor liter jar and pour salt there. Stir until completely dissolved, then pour into the pot and add the remaining water. You can take filtered water or buy it in the store.
3. Then cover the top with a plate or lid and leave at room temperature for two days. Then help yourself and treat your family. Next, in the finished form, store them in the refrigerator without brine. But for me personally, they are not stored for a long time, they diverge quickly.
Video about how quickly and deliciously pickle in a package in 2 hours
If you still have any doubts, then for clarity, I propose to watch more and video. And then everything will become completely clear.
- Cucumbers - 1 kg.
- Garlic - 1 head
- Salt - 1 tablespoon
- Sugar - 1 tablespoon
- Fresh dill - 1 bunch
And now look at the cooking method. Here everything is told in great detail.
Mineral water must be carbonated. Just gas bubbles contribute to the fact that the process of salting occurred quickly enough.
Tasty beautiful cucumbers can be eaten the next day.
Ambassador in a fast way without losing color
I heard that cucumbers can be pickled in such a way that they do not lose their color. It was always interesting how this can be achieved.
And once I came across a recipe where it was described how to do it. And you know what the secret was - vodka was added to the brine! That's it!)
Yes, and they salt in the barrel. Although you can pickle them in a saucepan.
I give the recipe in the form in which it came to me. The proportions here are quite large, but I decided not to change them. Someone wants to add only half a kilogram of fruit, some 3, and some 10. Therefore, I thought that everyone had been taught in school how to work with proportions, and everyone would be able to calculate for himself the right amount of kilograms and grams .
- cucumbers - 10 kg
- dill - 320 gr
- black currant leaf - 320 gr
- horseradish leaf - 170 gr
- chopped garlic - 20 gr
- water - 7 liters
- salt - 320 gr
- Vodka - 150 ml
It is very convenient to sample a kilo of vegetable salt. In this case, the weight of all other ingredients is simply divided by 10.
1. Wash the fruits and cut off both tips. Take not very large specimens, their skin is more delicate and they turn out more delicious because of this. Brine through a thin peel better nourish the inner flesh.
Prepare at once all the greens, so that it was at hand.
2. Put cucumbers in a barrel, shifting them in layers with greens and garlic.
The top layer must be green.
3. Boil the water and add salt to it. As soon as the salt has dissolved, pour in the vodka and turn it off immediately.
4. Pour the hot pickle into the keg. Press down the contents is not very heavy oppression, it will be enough just a flat plate.
5. The next day you can eat them.
But on the same day they will need to be removed to the basement. I think that not every house has a barrel and a cellar. Therefore, add salt to our vegetable in a saucepan and store in the refrigerator.
This is how we have today turned out a selection of recipes. I also have some interesting recipes in stock. I will try to share them in the following articles.
I myself love it when there is something to choose from. When you try to cook according to different recipes, surely among them there will be one that you will love the most.
But how many people, so many opinions, especially when it comes to taste. What I like most is not necessarily what another likes.
So try and look for your recipe. We have a long summer, and so what - what, and cucumbers will always be born in large numbers. Therefore, you can try a lot of different options.
And I finish it. And I want to wish everyone that you always get only the most delicious cucumbers!
What is the use?
The main advantage in antioxidants, which are part of and form iron, calcium and magnesium, as well as vitamins in large quantities. The lack of vinegar and low salt content allows them to be used by people with high blood pressure.
Given that this food can be satiated and at the same time it is not high in calories - it is useful for the diet.
Features of product selection
First of all, it is necessary to choose cucumbers correctly - without a bitter aftertaste, exceptionally green and firm. Priority - small and with thin skin, with pimples. In order for them to be salted evenly and for distribution in dishes, they must be approximately the same size.
Step-by-step recipe at home
Next, consider the recipe for cooking salted instant cucumbers.
- Brine is the basis of any pickling, so let's start with it. Prepare salted cucumbers in cold brine. To do this, take 0.5 liters of mineral water and add 1 tablespoon of salt, stir. It is a cold pickle that will make salted cucumbers quickly.
- Largely cut dill, about half of the beam, tearing the leaves of currants and horseradish. After cleaning, garlic must be cut into slices or plates. Add the horseradish root, pre-dividing it into strips.